A rapidly growing SME credit specialist is currently looking to recruit an experienced paralegal to join their London office on a 12 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
Reporting directly to the MD you will be involved in:
- Organisation and execution of Unsecured Term Loan Facilities to mid-sized SMEs
- Reviewing and providing input on corporate approvals and ancillary documentation such as Share Purchase Agreements
- Working in cooperation with both the internal credit function and our strategic funding partner
- Assisting with the launch of a new secured term loan product with a new strategic funding partner
- Contributing to Company Secretarial and legal administration
This is sole legal role. Ideally you will have at least 3 years legal banking experience gained within a law firm or in-house. You will also be a self-starter and have the ability to work autonomously.
For more information please contact Penny Parker.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.