Legal innovation expert required to join leading international law firm.
Our client is looking for an expert in legal software to lead their London based legal technology focused team. The focus of the role is to utilise legal software advancements to reduce costs of legal services for both internal and external partners by streamlining existing operations and identifying new solutions where appropriate.
On a day to day basis you can expect to:
- Promote and offer assistance with current platforms
- Manage and support the introduction of new solutions
- Continuous development of training materials
- Manage a wider team legal software support staff
- Represent your team and the wider firm at internal and external events
The successful candidate but have prior experience delivering systems improvements in a legal environment and be familiar with existing legal software gained from a legal IT background as well as advanced expertise in at least one Artificial Intelligence Legal Technology.
For more information, please contact Hamish at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.