LEGAL DIRECTORS, PROJECTS AND CORPORATE, RIYADH
This multi-faceted investment corporation with many assets and interests, is seeking two high quality Legal Directors to add to the team. We have worked extensively with this client and their quality of work is very high.
Through a series of joint ventures, they have a strategic hold on various assets and entities across the globe, through ownership and co-investment. Much of their work is therefore a blend of asset management, project development, private equity and venture capital, across a wide range of sectors, but with a focus onto industry and utilities.
You will join as one of two Legal Director positions available, and report to the well established CLO. Some of the anticipated activities are outlined below:
* Take a lead role on project transactions and new business ventures.
* Develop strategy, both long and short term.
* Ability to negotiate, transact, and close large deals with multiple parties.
* Handle regulatory and compliance issues.
* Deal with day to day operations of the company, with regard to risk and general corporate and commercial issues.
* The positions will be based in their head office in Riyadh.
There are some key criteria to adhere to:
* One role is intended to have more focus towards projects, project finance and construction.
* The other will be more generalist across corporate and commercial matters, as well as anything else which may come up.
* At least 10+ PQE from a leading western jurisdiction.
* Exposure to the KSA or wider Middle East market is a strong preference.
* Likely a projects / infrastructure background, and strong corporate lawyers with industry / utilities sector experience would also fit well.
* Bi-lingual Arabic is an advantage but not a requirement.
Please do get in touch to discuss the role in more detail. We have job descriptions to be shared and discussed.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.