LEGAL COUNSEL, M&A AND FUNDS, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Our client is a strong and well established private investment company with a very wide portfolio of assets, interests and investments. They are now seeking a new junior to mid level lawyer to join their small but high calibre western legal team.
ROLE: You will be expected to provide support on several exciting projects across many industries, both locally and abroad. The transactions are of a very high quality and the work is in line with that of a top tier law firm / investment bank / sovereign wealth fund. Your major areas of work will be M&A, financings, capital raisings and establishing JV's and funds.
CANDIDATE: There are some important elements to the role:
- Firstly, it is essential that you come from a top tier private practice background as this is in line with the quality of the work, existing team and outside counsel support.
- You will need to be around 1-2 years' PQE to fit best into the team structure.
- Your skill set will need to be strong corporate / M&A / private equity and investments.
- Very strong paralegals can also be considered.
- Regionally based candidates will be preferred.
Extremely challenging and interesting role and a rare find.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.