Unique opportunity for a mid-level Lawyer who is seeking their first role in-house with a well established asset management business.
You will have a minimum 4 years legal experience working in funds and financial services in a top tier law firm.
- Draft and review fund related documentation, including trust deeds, PDSs, information memoranda, investor notices and marketing materials.
- Negotiating contracts such as investment management agreements.
- Providing transaction support for joint venture and other M&A transactions.
- Assisting the Head of Legal with Company Secretarial support, including regulatory filings.
- Assisting the business with implementing local, regional and group related projects.
- Minimum 4 years post admission experience from a leading law firm in funds and financial services.
- Knowledge of regulation relating to funds management is highly desirable as is knowledge of Chapter 5C provisions, including fund establishment and maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks as well as being able to work well as part of a team.
- Pro-active self-starter with a positive attitude.
If you are interested in being considered please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 02 9236 9000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.