Maternity cover contract opportunity for a junior Lawyer who is looking to gain inhouse experience working for a global investment management business.
- Work closely with the product team on the launch of new Australian domiciled investment funds, classes and ETFs
- Advise on disclosure requirements for retail and wholesale offerings; including reviewing draft disclosure documents, PDSs and Information Memoranda
- Provide legal support to the Australian Institutional business; including negotiating and advising on IMAs, client agreements, and services agreements for financial services entities such as custodians.
- Draft and review fund related documentation, including trust deeds, PDSs, information memoranda, investor notices and marketing materials.
- Review of marketing materials and client communications.
- Minimum 3 years post admission experience from a leading law firm in funds and/or financial services.
- Knowledge of regulation relating to funds management is highly desirable as is knowledge of Chapter 5C provisions, including fund establishment and maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks as well as being able to work well as part of a team.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in being considered please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.