For our client, an innovative global medical device company, we are looking for a German qualified Legal Counsel DACH to join the European legal team, and will be based in the new Amsterdam office. The Legal Counsel DACH will be responsible for the day to day legal support of the business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
About the role:
The Legal Counsel DACH is responsible for legal and business counselling on a broad range of topics, including general commercial law, commercial strategies and drafting, reviewing and negotiating of commercial contracts and agreements (B2B and B2C).
Furthermore, the Legal Counsel will provide support on regulatory and compliance issues, sales and marketing programs and product litigation. You will identify legal risks while helping grow the business.
- German Qualified Lawyer;
- A minimum of 5-10 years of post-qualification experience in a major law firm or corporation;
- Experience in commercial contracts and strong transaction skills;
- Experience in medical device or life science company is an advantage;
- Ability to prioritize, exceptionally organized and detail oriented;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment;
- Willingness to travel 1-2 times a month;
- Fluent in German and English.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on + 31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com or Tobias Herweijer on +31 6 39025860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 1157542
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.