8 months ago
An opportunity to join a growing global engineering business in Sydney. This company is ambitious and is leading the way in redesigning engineering, construction and infrastructure.
A great career opportunity for an experienced Legal Counsel to work in a major engineering business in a corporate environment to provide high quality legal advice to senior stakeholders, including management and operations.
You will ideally have gained construction and engineering contracts experience as a lawyer with a solid foundation and training in private practice, and potentially in-house experience. You will have gained 5+ years' experience in advising on project management within construction and infrastructure. You will possess the ability to identify business risk in a variety of commercial situations. Your communication skills will be exceptional as you will provide support to major project stakeholders.
- Provide legal, risk and governance advice to the business across Australia including senior management team.
- Provide advice on contract review, negotiation and dispute management;
- Collaboration, mentoring and supporting legal team members.
- To provide high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and key stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Management of external law firms.
- Maximisation of the legal services value add.
- Strong commercial experience in the Australian market with 5 years' post-admission experience.
- Quality experience (in private practice and/or in house).
- Senior stakeholder management experience required.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.