Supported by the General Counsel & Head of Risk, for their sister company, you will;
- Draft, review and advise on commercial agreements, including the provision and negotiation of software licence and service agreements.
- Identifying and taking ownership of legal and compliance issues within the business, particularly those relating to privacy law.
- Company secretarial work to include preparing board packs and drafting of minutes for board meetings.
- Provide advice on any legal claims or disputes and liaise with external legal counsel in relation to such.
- Participate in all business and management meetings.
- Qualified solicitor, preferably with a minimum 5 years PAE
- General contract and commercial law experience
- Excellent drafting skills
- Motivated to take ownership of work and to seek further responsibility
- Ideally you will also have experience in negotiating software or IT licence agreements
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send an updated CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or calling 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.