Sydney, New South Wales
8 months ago
Great opportunity to join a growing global construction business in Sydney. Work autonomously on major infrastructure and construction projects.
A strong career opportunity for an experienced Corporate Counsel to work in a major global construction business in a great working environment. Provide strategic legal advice to business units and senior management on significant legal issues and representing the company's interests on large scale bids and associated contracts.
You will have gained experience as a front end construction lawyer with solid experience across major projects including transport sectors, rail, defence and energy. You will have a minimum of 6+ years' experience in major projects, construction and infrastructure. You will possess the ability to identify business risk in a variety of commercial situations. Your communication skills will be exceptional as you will provide support to major project stakeholders .
- Contract experience of ECIs, MCCs, EPC/EPCMs, D&C, alliance contracts, JVs, PPP's;
- A strong working knowledge of negotiating, drafting and providing advice in relation to a range of con types;
- Working autonomously and part of a wide collegiate team;
- To provide high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and key stakeholders.
- Legal project management.
- Strong front end construction experience in the Australian market with least 6+ years' experience and a solid grounding in private practice and ideally some in-house experience;
- An ability to understand the bigger picture and to prioritise and provide pragmatic and timely legal advice within a commercial setting.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.