About the Company
A well-renowned multinational investment bank headquartered in Europe.
About the Role
- Managing legal risk, with particular focus on the Bank's Structured Finance and Commercial Real Estate businesses;
- Advising on regulatory change impacting the Bank's business;
- Opportunities to develop legal skills and experience advising on other product lines;
- Interacting with clients and business colleagues, locally and internationally;
- Engaging and managing external lawyers.
- Lawyer with minimum 4 years PAE experience in debt financing transactions;
- Thoughtful and practical approach to problem solving;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of professionalism;
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work independently.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 029236900.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.