Fantastic opportunity to join a global construction and major projects business within a high performing team environment.
A Legal Counsel position to join the in-house legal team in Sydney. Our client is looking for a front end construction lawyer to support a range of key stakeholders in the business.
You will be a construction/infrastructure lawyer with strong contract drafting, advice and negotiation experience. You will be a key point of contact for legal advice on a number of projects with the ability to work autonomously.
- Provide legal support for a range of construction projects across Australia.
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Engage with other legal teams to ensure delivery of legal support.
- The successful candidate will have 4-9 year post-admission experience within construction/infrastructure gained from a reputable law firm or in-house team.
- Experience of building key relationships.
- A team player that can also work on your own initiative.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.