Join the legal team of a highly profitable, forward thinking, global software company.
You will be interested in accelerating your legal career inhouse with a global leader in the technology space.
- Draft and negotiate a variety of contracts including confidentiality agreements, vendor contracts, licensing agreements, data processing agreements as well as IT outsourcing agreements.
- Involved in the end-to-end process from initial bid review stage through to completion.
- Influence stakeholders to implement legal advice.
- Support the legal function to educate the various business units on legislative and regulatory developments.
- Recognised Australian legal qualifications.
- Junior-mid level Lawyer with experience in either general commercial, technology or M&A from time spent in either private practice or inhouse.
- Solid experience in drafting and advising on commercial agreements.
- You will be enthusiastic, willing to learn and capable of building strong relationships.
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this position, please call Olivia Courtney on 0292369000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.