- Providing legal advice on the development of new products, supplier transactions and contract negotiations
- Reviewing marketing materials and other communication
- Instructing and managing external counsel
- Managing legal compliance and training frameworks
- Work closely with the business to implement changes brought about by regulatory requirements
- Admitted in Australia or New Zealand
- 3-6 years PAE with experience working for a leading law firm or inhouse business in either corporate commercial, banking or commercial leasing
- Solid drafting and negotiating skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong commercial awareness and a willingness to learn
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.