Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
8 months ago
LEGAL AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS, SAUDI NATIONAL, RIYADH
CLIENT: The Saudi market is developing rapidly, and our client is handling a variety of large scale projects, therefore needing to grow their legal team.
ROLE: You will have the opportunity to work with market leading international standard lawyers, on a variety of huge projects. The emphasis of the role will see you supporting the General Counsel and Executive Director on issues of strategy execution, and risk management. This will specifically relate to the regulatory and governance framework of the company, also covering compliance matters.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- At least 7 years of post qualified experience
- Fully bi-lingual Arabic and English, and a Saudi national
- Candidates with a common law qualification will be strongly favoured
- Specific experience into regulatory and governance work
- In-house or private practice exposure to real estate, large infrastructure developments and free zones.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.