- Support and advice business stakeholders on any relevant legal matters
- Support and advice business stakeholders on any relevant compliance matters
- Manage a team of 2 junior counsels
- Liaise with the relevant government stakeholders (OJK)
- Manage license and legal related matters for the company's products
- Good bachelor degree from a top tier university
- Master degree in Finance/Accounting/Legal is a plus
- Good English and Bahasa Indonesia communication skills
- Understand and have interest in the new Fintech regulations in Indonesia
- Passion in the business
- Prioritizing team work to individual performance
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.