7 months ago
Our client is a national law firm with a thriving property practice. They now have an opportunity for a property lawyer or experienced knowledge management lawyer to join their team on a part time basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating, reviewing, amending and updating the firms precedents
- Maintaining the existing knowledge database, as well as driving the implementation of new knowledge initiatives
- Liaising with a number of practice group leaders to develop the groups precedents
- Be an active member of the precedents committee and develop best practice management systems for the firm
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience in a property practice
- Strong drafting and research skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
In turn you will be rewarded with a fantastic team and firm environment to work in, flexible working hours and stand out training, development and support.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au