Amsterdam, North Holland
7 months ago
For an international corporate financial services company; we are currently looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to be based in Amsterdam.
About the role: In this role as Junior Compliance Officer, you will ensure that the business complies with its outside regulatory and legal requirements as well as internal policies and bylaws. You will work closely with members of the Compliance Team and will report directly to the Compliance Manager. This diverse role also includes;
- Monitoring of transactions, AML and screening checks;
- Undertaking new and ongoing KYC/CDD reviews;
- Perform CDD activities;
- Assist in compliance and regulatory activities;
- Advising the operational deal teams.
- Master's degree, preferably with an economic or a legal background;
- At least 1 year of experience in the Financial Services;
- Willing to take a study for a professional compliance officer certificate;
- Knowledge of the Wwft, WTT is a pre;
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a pre.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.