This global technology leader is seeking to hire a motivated, confident Senior IT/Commercial lawyer to join on a 12 month fixed-term contract
You will support negotiation and closing on all phases of deals across a broad range of services and sectors, with a focus on IT and outsourcing.
Ideal candidates will
- Have excellent contract law, drafting and communication skills
- Be able to understand complex business objectives, and find practical solutions to establish long-term business relationships
- Be comfortable working with senior management and internal business teams, managing approvals and escalations
- Be able to assess and balance legal risks in the context of wider commercial objectives
- Have a proactive, "client-first" attitude and be comfortable multitasking and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Be English or Scots law qualified having trained in a reputable law firm
Candidates will be able to work flexibly from home or the London office.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.