9 months ago
We are assisting a highly regarded Australian law firm in their search for an IT/IP lawyer for their Melbourne office.
The team works across a varied client base including financial institutions, consulting firms, major corporates and independent companies.
You will work on a range of matters including:
- Software licensing
- Regulatory issues
- Trade promotions
- Information technology and telecommunications
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 2 years experience working in IT or IP from private practice or in house
- Be qualified in either Australia or New Zealand
- Have strong client service skills
- Have excellent technical ability and strong commercial acumen
- Be ready to develop strong relationships with key client contacts
The firm offers a range of benefits to their staff including, a welcoming team environment, performance based bonusus, regular social events, fitness and group sporting activities and career development seminars.
If you would like to find out further information about this position, the please get in touch with Elisa Armiento
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com