Our client, a fantastic international City law firm is seeking an interim commercial IP/IT lawyer (non-contentious) to start urgently until at least Christmas.
- Advising on all forms of intellectual property across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Advising companies on commercial issues such as advertising, promotions, and consumer protection.
- Drafting and negotiating licences, assignments, agency and distribution agreements, franchises and other commercial agreements.
- Assisting the wider corporate department with IP due diligence and disclosure on corporate transactions
- Knowledge of Data Privacy and GDPR is essential.
The successful IP/IT lawyer is likely to have upwards of 2+ PQE with experience handling non-contentious IP/IT matters. Individuals qualified in common law jurisdictions are welcome to apply.
Due to the urgency of the role, you must be able to start immediately/at very short notice, and you must hold a current practising certificate.
To apply for this excellent IP/IT lawyer opportunity, please apply ASAP!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.