Taylor Root is currently seeking a Knowledge Lawyer to join a global firm on a part time basis.
Supporting the global IP/IT fee earners with a focus on the London team the key responsibilities will be:
- To monitor key legal and market developments and disseminate appropriately
- To enhance knowhow collections and seek knowhow contributions from fee earners.
- To proactively create and update standard forms, practice notes and other knowhow "toolkits"
- To help fee-earners across the firm to avoid duplication of work, manage risk, and share practical tips.
- To contribute to external knowledge products, including client briefings and articles, to showcase the IP/IT team's leading-edge technical ability and market awareness.
- To help develop and - if appropriate - deliver, client training.
The successful candidate must have sound knowledge of IP, IT, data law and Patent Litigation and practice gained from a top tier city firm.
To discuss this in more detail please apply with a current CV to the link below
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.