We have been instructed by a primary Italian listed pharmaceutical company to source an International Legal Counsel to be based in their Milan headquarters.
Reporting to the Group General Counsel you will be responsible for supporting the biotech and R&D division at an international level. You will be part of a team of 5 lawyers and join a very dynamic and fast-growing business.
To qualify you will:
- Have an Italian Law degree and Bar exam or equivalent;
- Ideally around 3-5 years of experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (licensing agreements, clinical trials, R&D, distribution).
- Prior experience in the pharma/life sciences is preferred.
- Have a hands-on, pragmatic approach to work, be able to work independently, and manage competing priorities.
- You must be team orientated and flexible.
- Be fluent in English and Italian both written and spoken.
This is a unique opportunity offering excellent career growth opportunities.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.