Taylor Root has partnered with a well-known software developer based in Central London in their search for a interim Senior Commercial Lawyer, for a six month period with an immediate start date.
Reporting directly into their General Counsel, the Lawyer will help drive the rapid, on growing growth of the business through supporting the marketing and commercial teams.
The role will include:
- Providing advice to the marketing teams in relation to all advertising, marketing, sales promotions, competitions and customer offers across all of our brands globally.
- Drafting associated copy and terms and conditions, advising on regulatory issues and liaising with regulatory authorities and similar entities in each of the territories
- Drafting and negotiating all advertising contracts (with agencies, media owners and advertising platforms);
- Working on a wide variety of commercial contract matters, including software licence and services agreements with games and systems providers and brand partnership agreements with third party brand owners; and
- Providing legal advice in relation to website content and data protection and acting as legal point of contact for the business for new product launches and specific projects.
- At 5 years PQE and significant prior experience in;
- Sales promotions and advertising legal issues and will be familiar with relevant laws and regulations (including the CAP / BCAP Codes);
- Commercial contracts generally, preferably with a focus on software, services and media contracts;
- Advising businesses on all aspects relating to the launch of new products and services. Betting and gaming and/or e-commerce legal experience is an advantage but is not a pre-requisite.
The role has an immediate start date and will be on a day rate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.