Taylor Root is seeking an Interim Commercial Lawyer to join a telecoms business based in Central London to cover a maternity leave of up to 12 months.
Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel this role is to provide clear and concise advice across the business including their sales and procurement teams. On a day to day basis you will be involved with or responsible for:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide-variety of commercial agreements including customer and supplier contracts, master services agreements and framework agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
- Assisting with preparation of, and advising on public and private tenders.
- Assist in other areas as and when required such as employment, litigation, regulatory and property matters.
- Liaising with external (including local) counsel as required.
- Assisting with company secretarial administration duties.
The successful candidate should have upwards of 4 years PQE either in house in a commercial role or in a leading city firm with various secondments. Ideally you will have experience of multi-jurisdictional transactions.
To discuss this in more detail please send a current CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.