12 month FTC (with view to extend)
A large media organisation is looking to hire an experienced Paralegal on an initial 12 month fixed term contract to join their corporate team in Central London.
You will have at least one years experience as a Paralegal gained either in-house or in private practice, and knowledge of how a corporate deal works as you will be supporting the corporate arm of the business.
The newly created role is on an initial 12-month fixed term basis, reporting to the Senior Corporate Counsel, full-time Paralegal role will include:
- Supporting corporate legal team, including the Legal Director, on new investments and acquisitions and internal reorganisations;
- Reviewing and drafting corporate authorisations, including board minutes and shareholder resolutions, and other ancillary documents;
- Managing contract databases and communicating relevant information and deadlines to legal and finance teams;
- Reviewing and drafting simple agreements and policy documents, including Group Policies, Service Agreements, IT Agreements, NDAs and Exclusivity Agreements;
- Assisting with corporate and commercial due diligence. Reviewing and summarising contractual data and analysing agreements relating to the corporate structure and the creation, ownership and licensing of intellectual property;
- Administrative assistance to the legal team, including document management and updating workflow tables;
- Liaising with production and distribution companies within the group and assisting with corporate and commercial agreements and queries;
- Legal and corporate research.
If you are interested in this role please do contact me for further information today.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.