- Drive and shape corporate governance and compliance
- Draft, review and negotiate local, regional wide variety of contracts and documents including commercial and corporate transactions, terms and conditions, develop contract models and templates as necessary
- Handle compliance and dispute matters concerning all business in different jurisdictions in Singapore and APAC
- Provide timely legal advice and updates to internal stake holders
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Recognized LLB Law Degree and have been called to the bar in Singapore or another commonwealth jurisdiction
- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience at reputable law firm and/or as inhouse counsel
- A team player and possess highly motivated and solution-oriented mindset
- Proven contract drafting and negotiating skills
- Ability to expeditiously identify and analyse issues and provide legally sound recommendations consistent with good business practices and reason
- Ability to work under stressful conditions with owners, lenders, and partners of properties in financial distress
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to interact effectively and work diplomatically with internal and external stake holders in a multi-cultural environment in APAC
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.