9 months ago
An established healthcare group in Vietnam is recruiting a seasoned lawyer to head their legal department. This role will be based in Ho Chi Minh City and will report directly to the Board and CEO of the Group. You will lead a team of 3 lawyers and will manage a range of transactional (mergers and acquisitions), general corporate and litigation matters. In addition, you will develop regulatory compliance programs and will provide legal advisory support to the Board and executive management team on all commercial issues. A competitive remuneration package is on offer and the role provides excellent employee benefits.
- A recognized law degree with a strong academic record and be called to the Vietnamese Bar.
- Minimum 8 years of general corporate, M&A or private equity experience gained from a top-tier law firm or multinational corporation in Vietnam.
- Excellent Vietnamese and English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven track record in managing a team.
- Strong team player with the ability to manage stakeholders.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.