The business is a 100% privately owned Australian technology services business. A leader in designing, implementing, and maintaining IT services and projects to a wide range of private and public sector clients.
An exciting Head of Legal opportunity for an experienced commercial IT contracts lawyer to join an expanding technology business. Strong career progression opportunity to join the legal team in Sydney.
A commercial technology lawyer with solid experience. You will have a minimum of 5 years post-admission experience in commercial IT contracts, ideally from a mid-tier or top-tier law firm and potentially in-house as well.
This role is to take responsibility for key business functions including:
- Advisory & Consulting
- Business Applications
- Data and Integration Cloud Services
- Change Management and Adoption.
- Demonstrable commercial IT contract experience in the Australian market with a minimum of 5 years post-admission experience.
- A calm, approachable, and professional manner.
- An ability to understand the bigger picture and to prioritise and provide pragmatic and timely legal advice within a complex commercial and operational setting.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.