My client, a non-traditional boutique law firm, is currently seeking a Head of Legal to join their growing team.
This role will report directly to the firm's founder and will be the "go-to" person for all legal operations within the firm. Responsibilities will include:
- Guiding and mentoring junior lawyers in the team
- Supporting/managing the legal team and undertaking legal work as required
- Business development and maintaining client relationships
- Running seminars and workshops for clients
- Manage the creation and implementation of policies and processes within the firm
- Managing the legal operations of the firm
The successful candidate will be a senior lawyer who is passionate about the NewLaw model. You will have experience mentoring, managing and performing BD within the legal industry. Prior experience as a lawyer in the areas of commercial, corporate and litigation would also be highly valued.
For a confidential discussion please contact Tim Stoll on 8610 8400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Stoll on (03) 8610 8400 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.