For an international Asset Management Firm (scale-up), we are currently recruiting a Head of Compliance to join their successful team in Amsterdam.
About the role:
In this new and challenging role you will be responsible for all the financial and regulatory compliance affairs of the group. The Head of Compliance will improve, implement and manage group compliance policies and procedures to ensure the organization is in full adherence with all relevant global and local laws and regulations. Together with the Compliance Officer, you will promote staff awareness, understanding of and commitment to compliance matters and provide appropriate training. You will act as first point of contact towards the regulatory authorizations.
- A Dutch qualified lawyer with at least 6-10 years of experience as a Compliance professional in financial services;
- Strong knowledge of relevant Dutch and international legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, technical interpretation and the ability to provide advice thereon;
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with great networking and influencing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to act as Business Partner to the Board;
- Innovative, progressive, extremely hands-on;
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills are essential.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email
email@example.com quoting ref: 1091722.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.