We have been instructed by a multinational operating in the FMCG sector to source a Government Relations Manager to be based in their Rome office. You will be reporting to the Corporate Affairs & Communications Director and support them in planning, developing and implementing institutional relation strategies with the aim of enhancing the reputation of the company at an institutional level.
To qualify you will:
- University degree (Law or Political Science), legal background is a plus
- At least 8 years in a similar role in highly regulated industries and/or FMCG
- Previous Public Affairs and Communication's experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Italian law, practice and procedures
- Italian institutional decision-making processes knowledge
- Business acumen
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills (positive attitude, teamwork)
- Fluent Italian and English
If you are keen to learn more about this opportunity feel free to send your CV in English to Nicoletta Ravida at firstname.lastname@example.org or Giulia Natale email@example.com quoting reference 1228402.
* * *
Taylor Root is a specialist legal and compliance recruitment business which has been operating for more than 25 years. With offices in London, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Milan, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, Melbourne and New York, we are able to provide our clients with a truly international solution to their hiring needs.
Taylor Root is a trading brand of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l - authorised to operate in Italy and registered with the competent authorities.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.