The successful Global Privacy Leader will be a subject matter expert for data protection and privacy advice across the Group, working closely with the Firms General Counsels, Business Information Services and in-country DPO's.
- Responsible for the continued operationalisation of GDPR programme. This will include continuing the roll out of policies, standard operating procedures and guideline documents.
- Development of the Group's data protection training and awareness campaigns and building out content on the Group's Data Protection intranet.
- Ongoing management and maintenance of the Group's data processing inventory. Creation of data maps.
- Management, notification and remediation of data security breach incidents involving personal data and liaision as required with the Group's Information Security Team.
- Support to Group Legal of the contracting process and due diligence process with third party processors (particlarly those to whom data is transferred outside of the EEA).
- Be the subject matter expert for data protection matters relevant to Group, including in relation to: (i) the Privacy by Design and Privacy by Default aspect of the Group's digital initiatives, (ii) high risk PIAs, and (iii) the management of subject access requests, BCRs and other data subject rights.
- Liaise with Internal Audit to monitor compliance of key functions across the Group with our GDPR framework.
- Act as the contact point for supervisory authorities on data protection issues, including where notification is required as a result of data security breaches.
*Candidates must hold a valid practising certificate for law and have demonstrated experience leading and implementing Privacy
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.