GENERAL COUNSEL, HUGE MINING PROJECT, GUINEA
CLIENT: We are representing a large industrial company who own and operate mining, smelting and manufacturing projects. One of their assets is based in Guinea and they now require a new General Counsel to join them.
ROLE: The role will allow you to spend 6 weeks in Guinea followed by 2 weeks in your home or preferred jurisdiction. You will report to the CEO and manage a small team of lawyers and compliance professionals.
CANDIDATE: There are some essential criteria to the role:
- Common law qualified lawyers are preferred as this is nature of the documentation
- However, additional French language skills will also be helpful
- A high quality private practice or in-house background is essential
- Very strong experience in construction, projects, mining or heavy industry
- Comfortable with the idea of spending around 75% of your working time in Guinea
- Candidates may apply from anywhere in the world
- Likely to be 10+ PQE
This is a very rare and interesting role, please contact us for further information.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.