FUNDS, VENTURE CAPITAL, CORPORATE, UAE
We are working with numerous, very high profile clients with their legal recruitment needs. Roles are based in the UAE, either in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, depending on the client. These clients are typically major government backed SWF investors, with both a wide portfolio of assets underneath them, as well as far reaching international investments.
ROLE: Joining as a Legal Counsel (or possibly Senior Legal Counsel, depending on level), you'll support the in-house transactions team on a wide range of international and regional corporate deals. The work will often be cross border and can be anything from a million to a billion USD. With strong outside counsel support (of the highest levels) you will lead and close deals on a regular basis.
The opportunities are ideal for candidates in a strong law firm environment who want to move in-house, but don't want to dilute the kind of work high quality work that is available.
CANDIDATE: The organisation has very high standards and there are key criteria to be considered:
- It's essential that you have trained and qualified with an international standard law firm.
- A PQE guide is 4 to 8 years, with some flexibility for the right person.
- Common law qualified and exposure to a major international finance centre is vital.
- You'll need to have significant exposure across general corporate work, with a lean towards PE, VC and funds being preferred.
- More specialised funds lawyers are also welcome to apply.
- You don't need to be based in the Middle East right now.
Please do get in touch to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.