Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
Field Engineers Area Lead- Telecoms
This role will lead a regional operations team responsible for resourcing and deploying engineers. The Manager leads a team in providing commercial analysis, continuous improvement, resource, forecast and deployment plans to area and senior managers.
- Lead a team of area planners / analysts
- Establish and enhance relationships with stakeholders and leaders accountable for managing regional engineers
- Create and implement business efficiencies and strategies which enhance operations and customer service
- Execute and streamline the UK region engineer resource and deployment plan.
- Effectively preseent to and influencing stakeholders to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Analyse and create improvement plans to improve performance, resource and deployment plan accuracy.
- Generate proposals, gain stakeholder buy-in and implement solutions that enhance business operations.
- Meet financial targets and expectations to sustain commercial objectives.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.