- Provide legal support, advice, and expertise to the operating unit
- Partake in negotiations with clients on contractual conditions
- Ensure claims and disputes are handled in such a way as to minimize risks
- Support and manage litigation for the organization
- Negotiate contract terms and manage contracts to ensure partners meet their obligations, acting on both contract and sub-contract activities
- Manage complex legal/compliance projects with transversal impact on an operating unit; with the supervision of the Senior Legal Counsel
- May be asked as legal expert to provide advice to senior managers
- Around 3 - 5 years' experience in the related field
- Experience in a legal private practice / law firm for about 2/3 years
- Preference for experience within the Oil and Gas industry
- Profound conceptual understanding and mastery of a specific legal field and understanding of related legal fields
- Profound understanding of the impact of regulatory constraints and legal advices on the business activity of the organization
- Capacity to communicate effectively (oral and written) and influence stakeholders
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.