Director - Third Party Risk Management | London | Offering up to £150,000 + Benefits
- The role represents 2nd Line of Defence and is responsible for supporting the oversight of the Group's Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) and this programmes activities.
- The main focus of the role is to advocate and oversee the procedures to effectively manage risks posed where important services are provided by third parties.
- This position will require a close working relationship with 1st Line TPRM, and with the senior management across the group.
- Strong experience in Third Party Risk Management within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Detailed knowledge of end-to-end supply chain processes and risk controls.
- Ability to build an effective control environment.
- Able to develop strong relationships across the group with excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Prior experience of communicating information at Executive and Board level.
- Professional accreditation relating to risk management.
If this role sounds like what you're looking for then apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.