A leading asset manager is looking for a Derivatives Lawyer on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced asset management Lawyer to join a dynamic team in London. In this role you will advise on a broad range of work supporting all business lines on derivatives and trading work with a focus on prime services and clearing.
The successful candidate will be offered interesting work combined with a great working environment with plenty of opportunities for development and growth.
Key duties include:
- Act as a trusted legal adviser and partner with internal clients to meet firms tactical and strategic goals.
- Review, advise and support on legal matters relating to:
- Trading and market infrastructure - OTC / ISDA, clearing, prime brokerage
- Client agreements - Investment management agreements, fee agreements, confidentiality agreements
- Vendor, procurement and technology agreements.
- Marketing and Sales
- Mutual funds
- Research and distribution agreements
- Monitor, assess and implement applicable regulatory development
You will be a UK qualified solicitor (or commonwealth equivalent) with at least 5 years PQE advising on derivatives, prime services and clearing. An understanding of regulatory framework and developments and a knowledge of mutual funds is beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to join a key player in the wealth management space.
If the role is of interest, please apply now!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.