This large AIM listed organisation is looking for an ACG/FCG Deputy Company Secretary to join their team in London on a 3 month contract. This role will be fully remote but will require travel to the London/Warrington office once the organisations offices are open again. There is potential for this role to be extended to 6 months and the option to go permanent for the right candidate.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing block listings, TVRs tracking, major shareholding notifications and related RNS requirements
- Managing compliance under the Market Abuse Regulations including record-keeping obligations, appropriate management of inside information, processing dealing requests, FCA reporting and policy reviews.
- Overseeing governance of existing international subsidiaries (currently 15 different jurisdictions) by liaising with local service providers where necessary
- Liaising with share plans managers, finance and HR teams to ensure consistent Companies House, HMRC and RNS filings with respect to share plans allotments
In order to be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following:
- ICSA qualification, being ACG or FCG status
- Extensive experience working in an AIM or Main Market listed organisation
- Exposure to international company adminsitration
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.