Would you be interested in joining one of the worlds largest live entertainment providers?
With operations active in over 40 countries and 3 events every hour of the day, they are on a mission to become the absolute best in the industry. They are seeking a Privacy Analyst to join their exiting company and privacy team. You will help them achive data privacy of the highest standard and ensure that their fans, artists and employess can trust them. You will be reporting into the Group Data Protection Officer.
- Developing and maintaining their internal communications strategy
- Managing their data privacy training roll-out and reporting
- Identifying new privacy risks
- Assisting with the assesment of Privacy Impact Assessments
- Supporting their network of data gurus
- Degree educated in a discipline with transferable skills (such as a legal or technical degree);
- Familiarity with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the UK Data Protection Act 2018;
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working in a data protection environment, e.g. legal department, security in private or public sector
If of interest to you, please apply to this advert and we can discuss further.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.