A global management consultancy is currently looking to recruit a talented M&A lawyer to join their well-established team, based in central London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate you will be responsible for:
- Advising the businesses on a variety transactions and legal issues on their day to day operations including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Corporate re-organizations and structuring;
- Establishment of and Integration of new businesses;
This may involve drafting, reviewing and negotiating various contracts and other documentation with third parties; instructing and working with external counsel; preparing necessary corporate and other approvals; legal research and coordination of teams across the globe.
- Working with other members of the legal team on commercial contracts.
- Advising on and carrying out corporate secretarial and governance matters other regulatory compliance and management of signing authorities.
- Developing new templates and updating existing templates in the relevant practice area.
Ideally you will be a UK or common law qualified lawyer with at least 8 years' PQE gained in the area of corporate law from a leading firm or in-house organisation. You will also be available to start at short notice and be able to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
For more information or to apply please contact Penny Parker on 0207 332 9586 or email email@example.com quoting ref: 1055732PP
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.