My client is a prestigous private equity fund looking for a company secretary to oversee all of the private company work under the group:
- Handle all company secretarial matters including the setting up of entities (including companies and partnerships) in Hong Kong and offshore jurisdictions, updating statutory registers and effectuating other company transactions.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the Companies Ordinance and other statutory and regulatory requirements, including arranging annual return and other statutory filings.
- Maintain & update proper statutory filings / requirements.
- Prepare minutes and resolutions.
- Handle general coordination and administrative work of company secretarial matters.
- Responsible for non-statutory matters such as due diligence and opening of bank accounts.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties, including solicitors and regulatory bodies.
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder and member of ICSA / HKICS or equivalent with at least 10 years' related working experience, preferably at a fund or offshore law firms.
- Independent, responsible, self-motivated, well-organised, detail-minded and a team player.
- Knowledge of CSA is required.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua).
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.