We are currently looking for paralegals to join the Corporate Transactions group of this leading international law firm in Hong Kong. Working closely with partners, counsels, and associates you will pprovide legal and transactional support to the corporate team.
Experience and Skills
- 2-8 years of experience gained within a reputable regional or international law firm in IPO and M&A;
- Drafting, reviewing and proofreading documents;
- Assisting with legal due diligence exercises and preparing legal due diligence questionnaires and reports;
- Conducting legal and company research and analysis;
- Handling legal translations;
- Assisting with verification of disclosure documents; and
- Assisting with the signing and completion of the transactions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.