A leading Crypto Organisation is looking to appoint a Corporate M&A Legal Counsel in London on a 6 month FTC with potential for extension/permanent. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader and make a valuable contribution to the successful functioning of the legal team. This is a rapidly growing organisation who are offering incredibly exciting and interesting work.
Duties will include:
- Leading/supporting senior members of the Legal team on corporate and M&A transactions.
- Identifying and managing key legal risks.
- Liaising with business executives and other internal stakeholders to obtain their input on relevant legal issues.
- Transaction management, including instructing, managing and overseeing external legal advisers and ensuring that governance is followed.
- Reviewing/negotiating transaction documentation (including confidentiality agreements, offer letters, information memorandums, sale and purchase agreements, disclosure letters etc).
- Preparing/reviewing signing/completion documents for transactions, including drafting of powers of attorney, board minutes, legal risk maps etc.
- Co-ordinating input from stakeholders into the M&A process and documentation.
- Negotiating transaction documentation (including term sheets, shareholders agreements etc) and leading legal due diligence for strategic investments.
- Leading/supporting the M&A planning and execution of corporate reorganisations and other special corporate projects (e.g. capital raisings).
You will be a qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 4 PQE experience within a Corporate M&A team at a leading Law Firm. It is essential to be able to demonstrate a pragmatic solutions-based counsel and strong relationship building skills combined with excellent communication skills. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, acting with a degree of independence whilst being part of a supportive and collegiate culture. You must have the flexibility and drive to support a multidisciplinary team with a solutions-based attitude.
If the role is of interest, please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.