A superb opportunity has arisen within a global, award winning law firm. Sitting within the Corporate Transactions Centre of Excellence based in Manchester this team supports over 50 M&A lawyers globally. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work within a team of highly talented qualified lawyers, and to benefit from a very good work-life balance with a flexible week. Salary and compensation is above market rate.
The day to day responsibilities are varied with constant client contact. They include and are not limited to:
- Performs due diligence by reviewing corporate documents, including but not limited to commercial contracts, finance agreements, real estate leases and license agreements, to identify important provisions and terms in connection with US and UK M&A transactions
- Conduct analysis and prepare summaries of the results and other contract-based red flags raised by the proposed M&A, Private Equity or similar transaction
- Interacts with associates, counsel, and partners to seek guidance on the terms and provisions that are relevant to a specific transaction, and to provide updates on and legal analysis regarding the results of due diligence
- Possess a willingness to learn and use cutting-edge technology, such as artificial intelligence (AI)
- A qualified lawyer with experience of working within a leading law firm or In-house
- Experience conducting due diligence in connection with M&A transactions, or other corporate process, highly desired. Real Estate, Insurance, Commercial or IP would also be considered
- The desire and willingness to operate within a flexible / agile working environment
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 332 9619 to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.