City of London, London
7 months ago
- To support the centralised contracts process:
- Conducting full reviews of Client terms of business and variation requests to group standard terms, on a global basis.
- Assisting in negotiations to finalise terms.
- Support internal stakeholders with a diverse range of commercial/contracts queries.
- Conduct commercial analysis of existing contractual relationships.
- Proactively assist in identifying commercially value-adding activities and deploying the same via structured team projects.
- Contractual Reviews
- Review client terms of business and provide internal feedback to consultants - training and sector-specific insights will be provided.
- Review of and advice on contractual data protection provisions relating to application of GDPR within client contracts (training will be provided) and other key legislative developments as relevant.
- Review variation to standard Terms of Business requests and create letters of variation to go to Clients.
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations i.e. turnaround time frames. The ability to appropriately prioritise is essential.
- Answer Terms of Business queries from consultants e.g. confirming commercial fee arrangements.
- Follow up with internal stakeholders to aid in ensuring a smooth process from contract review to signature.
- Assist with maintaining the contracts database and intranet content management.
- Assisting the Client Services Director with Business Intelligence/cross-selling research.
- Understand standard best practice compliance requirements so as to assist fee-earners with compliance queries.
- A good law degree (or conversion) from a strong university
- Ideally, a minimum of 1 years' experience gained in a commercial business environment
- The ability to be highly-organised and motivated with the determination to add value and contribute to a highly successful and close knit team
- Keen attention to detail and a proven ability to deliver excellent standards of service to multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Able to develop and follow defined processes to achieve consistent results
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.