A large, well respected, global renewable energy business.
Fantastic front end construction opportunity, for a mid-senior lawyer, to join a solid legal team with a wide variety of work spanning across the renewables sector.
- Advising the project development and procurement teams on all aspects of construction and grid connection contracts.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating EPC contracts, as well as operations and maintenance contracts and connection agreements.
- Assist with the financial close of complex transactions.
- Providing ad hoc legal and commercial advice for the wider group, including the operations, commercial and technical teams.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand.
- Minimum 5 years PAE in front end construction, ideally with experience of negotiating grid connection agreements for large scale, infrastructure projects.
- Experience working in the renewable energy space would also be advantageous although is not essential.
- Pro-active, self-starter who is able to build strong relationships with people at all levels of the business.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.