CONSTRUCTION DISPUTES LAWYER, INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS, RIYADH
CLIENT: Our client is a huge multi-national construction company. They have a portfolio of very large projects running across Saudi, and the high value, tightly timetabled and complex nature of the work means that delays often lead to multi-party disputes and claims.
ROLE: The work will involve the preparation and drafting of claims, supporting the commercial and legal team, and understanding the methodologies involved in scheduling and quantifying a claim.
CANDIDATE: It is likely to require:
- A very strong knowledge of construction and engineering contracts
- Significant experience of working with a major civil constriction company or consultancy
- A background in construction, engineering, legal or commercial
- At least 5+ years of experience of construction disputes
- Candidates with Middle East experience are preferred, but overseas applicants with the correct set of skills, are welcome
The role offers an excellent expat package and will be based in Riyadh for a period of likely 2 years.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East (and beyond). To have a full overview of all the roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.