- Researching, analysing and conducting Client Due Diligence and conflict checks for all new and existing clients and client matters across the Firm.
- Be the point of contact for queries, feedback and progress updates to fee earners and business support staff on AML efficiencies.
- Escalating relevant conflict and AML matters to the Risk and Compliance Manager for further investigation.
- Providing general administrative support to the team when necessary.
- Maintain AML and conflict documentation wihtin the company on a regular basis.
- Ideally 6 months of handling AML and conflict matters in a legal or regualative professional services environment.
- Educated to a degree level at minimun and further qualifications ideal also
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.